The Post Box at the North Pole

Pub Date 18 Oct 2021 | Archive Date Not set
HQ, HQ Digital

Talking about this book? Use #ThePostBoxattheNorthPole #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Dear Santa, I wish I could believe in magic again.
From, Sasha Hansley.

Sasha Hansley hates Christmas. As a child, it was her favourite time of year, but ever since the tragic death of her mother, it has completely lost its magic.

But when she gets an unexpected phone call from her eccentric estranged father, she’s forced to dust off her snow boots.

He has been running a Lapland style Christmas village in Norway and after suffering a heart attack, he is on strict doctor’s orders to slow down. Eager to reconnect with her dad, Sasha books the next flight out there. Only she has never actually been on a plane before, let alone to the Arctic Circle.

Met at the runway by drop-dead-gorgeous Taavi Salvesen, they sleigh ride through the snow with the Northern Lights guiding their way.

When Sasha uncovers sacks of unopened Santa mail – letters that children and adults from all over the world write to Santa every year – she realises that she can send a little bit of magic out into the world by replying to some of them.

With Taavi on hand to help, will Sasha rediscover her own excitement for Christmas and find love among the letters?

The Post Box at the North Pole is like one big romantic mug of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and a splash of Christmas magic! Fans of Holly Martin, Sarah Morgan and Heidi Swain will love this novel!

Readers LOVE Jaimie Admans!

‘Oh wow this is a pure delight to read, I devoured this in one sitting wrapped up in my blanket on the sofa.’ – NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘If you’re looking for a Christmas story to amuse and delight you, and give you that warm, happy feeling, I highly recommend this one.’ – NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘It had humour, sadness, vulnerability, friendship, kindness and a selection of the best “worst” Christmas jokes.’ – NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dear Santa, I wish I could believe in magic again.
From, Sasha Hansley.