Love Is Enough

Poetry Threaded with Love

Pub Date 28 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 28 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #LoveIsEnough #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In this truly beautiful book, Andrea Zanatelli combines his extraordinary artworks with a selection of classical love poetry by Anne Brontë, William Blake, Christina Rossetti, Elizabeth Dickinson, Percy Shelley, and many more.

Drawing its inspiration from the past, Love is Enough references the decorative arts of a bygone era, and is a combination of romantic imagery, antique fabrics, and allegorical illustrations mixed with poems and mottos. Often mistaken for real embroidery pieces, the artworks are in fact very detailed and intricate digital collages, made to look and feel like handcrafted works.
In this truly beautiful book, Andrea Zanatelli combines his extraordinary artworks with a selection of classical love poetry by Anne Brontë, William Blake, Christina Rossetti, Elizabeth Dickinson...

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this ARC is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this ARC is not available for Kindle viewing.

This collection of classic poetry absolutely blew my mind! I loved all of the illustrations in between the poems and the borders of each page. I really enjoy classic literature and I have a huge passion for poetry. If Andrea does anymore collections I will definitely be reading them!

Stunning mixed-media art accompanying a selection of poems about love. Most of the poems were lesser-known, at least to me, so it was interesting to see less familiar work from familiar artists. There wasn't exactly a unifying set of criteria for what poetry was featured, though it was skewed heavily toward British artists from the 17th - 19th century. This would make a unique and sentimental gift for a partner. It's definitely beautiful and would be a memorable keepsake. Many thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review!