Food Triggers

Exchanging Unhealthy Patterns for God-Honoring Habits

Pub Date 04 Jan 2022 | Archive Date Not set
Bethany House, Bethany House Publishers

Talking about this book? Use #FoodTriggers #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

You Can Win Your Food Battles--for Good

Do you crave unhealthy foods or overeat when you're stressed, bored, or lonely? These and other food triggers not only have an emotional and physical basis, they can also become a spiritual battle. In this groundbreaking book, certified health coach Amber Lia exposes 31 common food-related struggles that trap people in unhealthy thinking and eating patterns. Learn the practical strategies you need to

· identify the specific food triggers sabotaging your health and happiness
· break free from the cycle of reactionary eating and feelings of defeat
· find the motivation and methods needed to embrace healthy habits

Today can be your turning point. Break the chains of food triggers and replace them with God-honoring habits. More than discovering what it takes to have a healthy body, you will receive spiritual health for your soul!

"What if your hunger pangs aren't about physical hunger at all but an invitation to develop a spiritual appetite for God? If food is your trigger, this is your opportunity!"--WENDY SPEAKE, author of The 40-Day Sugar Fast
You Can Win Your Food Battles--for Good

I really enjoyed this title and highly recommend. I feel this will make an excellent addition to anyone’s book collection. Please be sure to go and pick this one up!

I highly recommend this book, if you’re going through an unhealthy phase with food or someone closed to you is, this book will help you understand why this is happening and how to overcome it. It’s a Christian book but I believe anyone can read it!

An amazing reminder of what I need to be doing to honour God with my body. Many principles I've been following for a number of years and was encouraged to be reminded. Our bodies are a holy temple and we need to treat them well.