NIFTY: Clean & Organized

Money-Saving Hacks and Easy DIYs for a Clean and Clutter-Free Home!

Pub Date 05 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 16 Dec 2021

Discover NIFTY™ tips and tricks for keeping every inch of your home neat and tidy. These innovative hacks will transform your space—and your life—in no time. Brought to you by BuzzFeed’s insanely popular NIFTY™.

It’s time to get organized! From straightening out your kitchen drawers and maximizing closet space to keeping your home clean and tidy, the tips, tricks, and hacks in NIFTY™: Clean & Organized will take your space to the next level in no time.

From the popular BuzzFeed lifestyle destination NIFTY™, this home organization guide is perfect for anyone who wants to bring a little order to whatever space they call home. It includes helpful advice on how to clean and organize every room in the house, making life easier, more organized, and less stressful than ever before. With money-saving tips, fun DIYs, and inventive ideas for maximizing space, this book is the ultimate cleaning resource.

Whether it’s tackling the chaos of the bedroom closet or making the most out of the limited space in your tiny bathroom, NIFTY™: Clean & Organized makes tidying up and staying organized easier than ever.

Send To Kindle (PDF)

This is well-organized, solid advice. There are general cleaning and organization tips, plus extra instruction for specific situations like small spaces, rental homes, etc. I was pleased to see some ideas and tips I'd never heard before, and it's always nice to find something new! There were instructions for several DIY projects as well, mostly for small furniture items like entryway seating or a storage table. They seemed easy enough for an experienced beginner and used readily available supplies. This would be a great read for people getting settled into their first home, but also for people looking to organize and spruce up their existing place. Many thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review!

NIFTY: Clean & Organized is an accessible and streamlined collection of decluttering and cleaning tips collected and curated by BuzzFeed's NIFTY. Due out 2nd Nov 2021 from Simon & Schuster on their Adams Media imprint, it's 208 pages and will be available in hardcover and ebook formats. These short tips are arranged thematically by room: kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, workspace, garage & outdoors, and extra spaces. Some of them are self evident and basic, but there are also a lot of creative and usable tutorials here for space saving solutions and organization in every room. Graphic icons in the headers show which tips are particularly suited for DIYers, readers interested in money-saving ideas, and those which are good for small spaces. The layout and graphics are clean and uncluttered. The book is peppered with clear color photos which are easy to understand (including the tutorials). This is a simple, practical, easy to use book. It would be a great choice for library acquisition, home library, maker's groups, or for folks newly living on their own as the tips are especially beginner friendly and require little in the way of exotic tools/supplies. Four stars. Disclosure: I received an ARC at no cost from the author/publisher for review purposes.

Nifty: Clean and Organized is a home organization and cleaning book. Full of tips, tricks and helpful advice. There are so many books like this on the market so any additions need to have something more. This one has some good upcycling projects and a few useful tips I haven't seen before. The writing style is good and the organisation in room order is convenient. There is general cleaning advice, some recipes and a bit of supplementary advice for specific situations. A good book for anyone looking to refresh or re style their home.

This was really useful and had some helpful hints. I like the way it was not preachy or required more expensive organising items. I was given an advance copy by netgalley and the publishers but the review is entirely my own

NetGalley ARC Educator 550974 A wonderful book on organizing your home and working spaces. I wish I could have the author help me in person. The book will have to do. I love how easy the instructions are as well as the photos of the finished product. Time to get organized.