Gauges in Time

Pub Date 14 Sep 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #GaugesinTime #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Gone With The Wind Meets The Wild, Wild West!

Lincoln has been hanged, The South has won the Civil War, Slavery is flourishing, and Evangeline Latimer wants things to change!

But, when the daughter of the Governor of the new Province of Oklahoma meets the handsome agent from the North, Simon Barlow, the seeds of revolution are born.In a time of ever-growing technology, automatons, and new forms of transportation, a young woman finds her natural talent for building machines large and small. From automated arachnids to ape-like guardians, Evangeline has a mind for all things mechanical.

Simon brings his commitment to overturning Latimer’s dark regime, warrior’s heart, and network of allies ready, willing, and able to overturn the results of the not-so civil war.

Freeing the slaves and making right the wrong of Governor Latimer and his henchmen’s evils will require brains, bravery, and an unyielding commitment to the rights of all people.

This the first book in the Simon Barlow Alternative History Series takes you on a whirlwind journey of rescuing slaves, discovering family connections seeded deep in the bloodlines of slaves, and the threat of discovery, capture, and death at every turn.

Gone With The Wind Meets The Wild, Wild West!

But, when the daughter of...

Advance Praise

FANTASTIC STEAMPUNK ALT. HISTORY! - THIS is an enthralling and intriguing new spin into a world that I found incredible! It was like seeing the Wild, Wild, West Meeting Enola Holmes and I couldn't put it down! This is a really great book and I can't wait to see what is coming next. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed shows like Shadow and Bone, The Nevers, or the Irregulars!  –Scribbled Dreams and Enchanting Things

FANTASTIC STEAMPUNK ALT. HISTORY! - THIS is an enthralling and intriguing new spin into a world that I found incredible! It was like seeing the Wild, Wild, West Meeting Enola Holmes and I couldn't...

EDITION Paperback

Okay hear me out. This is NOT my normal kinda book. But with that being said, I really did enjoy this. It really made me think about how times could have been and what could have happened. Some things in here just made me heated. But really worth the read. 4⭐