Clockwork Igni

Pub Date 30 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 06 Oct 2022

Talking about this book? Use #ClockworkIgni #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Lincoln, Maxon, and me… our little family runs like clockwork. Until dark memories stall everything out.

Maxon recalls his abduction to Hell. Lincoln’s tortured by thoughts of his dickhead dad. And I’ve got issues of my own, people. Our troubles are only made worse by the appearance of an evil ghoul named Chroniker and a mysterious structure called the Clockwork Pyramid.

In short order, one thing becomes clear: to solve the mysteries of the Clockwork Pyramid, our family dynamics must get moving again. And if that doesn’t happen? My homeland of Purgatory will be overrun by blood-thirsty ghosts…

Angelbound Origins

In which Myla Lewis kicks ass and takes names. Nuff said.

1. Angelbound

6. The Brutal Time

7. Armageddon

8. Quasi Redux

9. Clockwork Igni

Perfect for teen and young adult readers who want their book series to deliver: badass world building, angels, demons, paranormal romance, fresh themes from contemporary fiction, LOL romantic comedy, gods and goddesses, dark fantasy, strong girls and women as heroines, themes about loners and outcasts, the best laughs in humorous literature, general coming of age whackery, and (most importantly) truly unusual epic fantasy.

Advance Praise

“I absolutely love Myla Lewis as a character! She’s beautiful, witty, smart, and she has a license to kill.” - Angelic Reviews

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781946677570

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Another fulfilling story in the Lincoln's & Myla world. However, we are treated with memories of Myla in purgatory as well as watching Maxson want to be like his parents and practice swords Etc.

Christina has an amazing imagination and is so skilled in World building with snarky characters sarcasm and all the aspects that you look for in an excellent series. The bond between Lincoln and Myla continues to grow with the inclusion of their son, Maxon.