We Live Next Door

Pub Date 05 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 08 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #WeLiveNextDoor #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

You think you know the people next door… What if they know you better?

I always dreamed of moving back home to Ridgeview Pines, with its white fences and sloping lawns. I wish it had happened under different circumstances, but now I’m here I feel safe and ready for a fresh start with my little family.

The first thing I do every morning is pick up my phone and check The Neighbor List—our local message board. Maybe the people next door know a little too much about where their neighbors are and what they’re doing, but it’s safer that way, isn’t it? And my husband—he wouldn’t dare sneak behind my back with so many eyes watching.

Just when I’m beginning to relax, a woman I’ve known since I was small is found dead on the white tiles of her bathroom floor. I watch messages of condolence flood my screen. No one else suspects a thing.

But I know that among all these friendly people, watching out for one another, someone knows more than they’re sharing. And I wonder—how far back do they remember, and who’s next?

An utterly gripping psychological thriller that will keep you up all night. Perfect for fans of The Couple Next Door, The Woman in the Window and Behind Closed Doors.

You think you know the people next door… What if they know you better?

A Note From the Publisher

*** THIS IS AN UNCORRECTED ADVANCED REVIEW COPY **

*** THIS IS AN UNCORRECTED ADVANCED REVIEW COPY **

Advance Praise

Readers love Laura Wolfe:

“WOW!! Just wow!!… Mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, gripping… Once you pick up the book you just can’t put it down… My jaw was locked open… Never did I imagine that ending.” Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“Completely gripping… An absolutely sensational read which had me hooked from page one. It had me guessing throughout… unputdownable and addictive! I completely devoured it.” Bookworm86 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“Brilliant! I thought I had the plot figured out and then boom. Don’t waste your time reading reviews, just pick it up and read it! I promise you won’t regret it.’ Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“Wow! That was one suspenseful and thrilling read. I’m still at a loss for words… one of the best psychological thrillers that I’ve read… five stars from me. A sensational read.” Books Only ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“Holy cow, this was so good!… so twisty with many OMG moments, it’s fast paced and unputdownable.” NetGalley reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“An absolutely sensational read which had me hooked from page one. It had me guessing throughout… especially the shocker at the end!!!… Every chapter seemed to end on a cliffhanger and it was definitely unputdownable and addictive!” Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“Unputdownable. Addictive. Wow this book was something else! One of my favourite books of the year! I loved it, loved it, loved it. Just amazing. Please read this book.” Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“An exciting and unpredictable read and a fast-moving one at that… with a big whopping reveal that will have you saying—OMG!” Goodreads reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Readers love Laura Wolfe: