Calm

Pub Date 15 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 26 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #Calm #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

"When little people are overwhelmed by big emotions, it's our job to share our calm, not to join their chaos." —L.R. Knost

This soothing board book by child psychologist, professor and author Dr. Jillian Roberts was written to remind us that the little people in our lives need us to be their calm. To recognize their big feelings, teach them how to honor them and let them go. A valuable tool to help young ones learn to co-regulate, Calm is just as much for babies as it is the adults in their lives.

This soothing board book by child psychologist, professor and author Dr...

A Note From the Publisher

Dr. Jillian Roberts is a child psychologist, author, professor at the University of Victoria and mother of three children. Considered a go-to child psychology expert for journalists, Dr. Roberts is a regular contributor to HuffPost, Global News and CBC. She is the author of two bestselling and award-winning series of children’s books: the Just Enough series explains topics like birth and diversity to children ages 3–6, while the World Around Us series introduces kids ages 5–8 to issues like poverty and online safety. Calm is Dr. Roberts’s debut board book.

EDITION Hardcover