I Am Margaret Moore

A Novel

Narrated by Caitlin Davies
Pub Date 15 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 22 Mar 2022
Macmillan Audio, Macmillan Young Listeners

Lyrical and haunting, Hannah Capin's I Am Margaret Moore is a paranormal thriller that tests the hold of sisterhood and truth.

I am a girl. I am a monster, too.

Each summer the girls of Deck Five come back to Marshall Naval School. They sail on jewel-blue waters; they march on green drill-fields; they earn sunburns and honors. They push until they break apart and heal again, stronger.

Each summer Margaret and Rose and Flor and Nisreen come back to the place where they are girls, safe away from the world: sisters bound by something more than blood.

But this summer everything has changed. Girls are missing and a boy is dead. It’s because of Margaret Moore, the boys say. It’s because of what happened that night in the storm.

Margaret’s friends vanish one by one, swallowed up into the lies she has told about what happened between her and a boy with the world at his feet. Can she unravel the secrets of this summer and last, or will she be pulled under by the place she once called home?

A Macmillan Audio production from Wednesday Books

I am a girl. I am a monster, too.

Each summer the girls of Deck Five come...

EDITION Other Format, Unabridged
ISBN 9781250820693
DURATION 6 Hours, 51 Minutes, 32 Seconds

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)