6 Days Of You

Pub Date 20 Mar 2015 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #6DaysOfYou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Lily Ross’s uber-conservative boyfriend finally agrees to let her visit over fall break, but only if she agrees to his no-sex rule. Unfortunately, Michael has ditched her for a trip to Vail, a blizzard has hit, and she’s forced to stay the week with his grumpy, gay, but totally yummy roommate. Then the heat in the building shuts down, and she discovers two things—the sexy stud is hotter than any furnace and he’s definitely not gay. No-sex rule? How about no rules?

After a horrible break-up, Daryl McKay’s looking forward to a quiet week without his annoying roommate. His plans go awry when a pissed off but sexy as sin blonde, suitcase in hand, barges in claiming to be Mike’s girlfriend. Daryl doesn’t have the heart to tell her Mike’s away with two gorgeous redheads, and with snow piling up and most of campus closed, he can’t throw her out. He would never move in on his roommate’s girl, but as the feisty bombshell settles in, the tiny dorm room grows smaller and certain parts of his body grow bigger. It was going to be a hell of a long six days.

EDITION Ebook

This is a short love story, it took me less than two hours to read it, and a really sexy one. Lily Ross’s conservative boyfriend finally agrees to let her visit over fall break, but only if she agrees to his no-sex rule. Unfortunately, when she arrives, Michael has ditched her for a trip to Vail, and she decides to stay with his grumpy, gay, but totally yummy roommate. Ok, maybe he is not gay at all. After a horrible break-up, Daryl McKay’s looking forward to a quiet week without his annoying roommate. His plans go awry when a pissed off but sexy as sin blonde, suitcase in hand, barges in claiming to be Mike’s girlfriend. He would never move in on his roommate’s girl, but as the feisty bombshell settles in, the tiny dorm room grows smaller and certain parts of his body grow bigger. It was going to be a hell of a long six days. This is fun and hot. They are great together and their chemistry is instantaneous. I really enjoy the dialogs between them and the way he makes her feel treasured and sexy. There are a lot of amazing sex scenes, and other sweet moments. It´s an easy reading and I totally recommended. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own

This is a really fun read. Captivating from the start, you get to read the story from both main character's perspectives. Lily and Darryl clearly have chemistry and the storyline definitely hooks you right from the start. I couldn't put it down!

The level of spice in this book is astronomical. The attraction between Daryl and Lily is instantaneous which was expected since this is a shorter book. I was blind sided by the twist and I think the author did a wonderful job crafting the story. The smut was on point and very spicy. Definitely worth a read.

Lily shows up at her boyfriend, Michael's door to stay for a week only to find his gay roommate, Daryl, because Michael went away with some girls for the week. Daryl and Lily are instantly attracted to each other (oh, Daryl is not actually gay). They form a bond together over the course of a few days and essentially fall in love. This was a cute short story. I really enjoyed reading how Lily and Daryl got together. I was not expecting that plot twist at the end at all, so it was super interesting. The only reason why I gave this 4 stars instead 5 is because I thought the characters were a little too horny (like before they actually got together). If you are looking for an insta-love with steamy romance, this is the book for you. It was well written and switched between Lily and Daryl's perspectives going through the six days that they were together. I liked how the author left the story open ended at the end, so you could make your own assumptions as to what happens next. Overall, the characters were great and I thought this book touched on a lot of great issues.