Déjà Boo

Pub Date 16 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 02 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #DejaBoo #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Sometimes, an innocent person is convicted of a crime they didn't commit. And sometimes, after the real guilty person dies, they fess up.

To me...

Because I can communicate with the dead.

I try hard to help the restless dead find closure. And usually, I succeed. But this time my detective boyfriend is throwing a wrench into my efforts. I might be able to take the word of a dead guy, but the police sure can't.

And as always, things don’t turn out as planned. Now I’m stuck in the middle of a double murder—one from the past—and one from now.

Because someone doesn’t want me to discover the truth...and it looks like they’ll do whatever it takes to make sure this secret stays in the grave!

To me...

Because I can communicate with the dead.

I try hard to...

PRICE

What a great book! Enjoyed the characters and the story. The story flowed nicely! I highly recommend this book to everyone!

A solid whodunit with lots of twists and turns. Characters are fun. Lots of suspense. Thanks #netgalley and #SevernRiverPublishing for the eARC in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine.