The Margins

The Commons, Book 2

Pub Date 30 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 08 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheMargins #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“I think I did something. Something someone really bad was counting on me to do. And I think you helped me.”

Ray-Anne Blair isn’t buying it. She just wants Paul Reid to forget about the imaginary place he says he needs to return to—and to stop calling her Rain.

Everyone wants something. Jeremy Johns wants to do well at his job, but the new office is strange. So is his boss, Mr. Truitt. Annie Brucker wants to understand how she ended up back with her abusive ex. Zach, her son, wants to know if he should trust whatever it is that speaks to him from the darkness of his closet—something so heavy it makes the floorboards creak. Jonas Porter, Audra Farrelly, Po the silent monk, and Charlene Moseley want to know why their colleagues and prospective Journeymen have disappeared, though the answer might spell the end of all existence.

Welcome to The Margins, a place that shouldn’t be—but is, thanks to Paul and his friends. They thought they’d won. But they played right into the hands of an evil that anticipated their heroic act. Now realms are crossing over, the universe is collapsing, and it’s up to those who created the danger to neutralize it.

No one said it would be easy. No one’s sure it’s even possible.

But this is where the difficult and the impossible abound.

This is The Commons.

Advance Praise

A Barnes & Noble Top Indie Favorite for the fall.

A Barnes & Noble Top Indie Favorite for the fall.

Marketing Plan

First book in series currently free on all platforms.

First book in series currently free on all platforms.

EDITION Ebook

Average rating from 1 member

this was a great sequel to the original book, it had what I wanted in scifi novel. The characters were wonderfully written and kept this story going.