All The Good Girls

Pub Date 13 Jan 2020 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #AllTheGoodGirls #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Detective Harry Hunter of Miami PD’s homicide squad throws himself into a case no one asked him to solve.

Soon, he'll risk everything while racing to stop a killer who has left everyone else in the homicide squad shaking in terror.

ALL THE GOOD GIRLS is the first book in the electrifying Harry Hunter Mystery Series and can be read as a standalone.

Advance Praise

Fascinating and well-written characters and unexpected twists in the plot.

Another must read book from Willow Rose.

Awesome story I could not put down. Very highly recommended.

This was my first book that I’ve read from Willow Rose and I’ve already purchased the next book in this series. I stayed up until 3 am reading this because I just couldn’t put it down. This book is realistic in the fact that Eva Rae can’t drop everything and go hunt for a killer- she has to make sure her kids are taken care of first. She’s not “Mother of the Year”, but she loves her kids with a passion. She is also a former FBI profiler, and she can’t just do nothing when there is a murderer on the loose. I never saw the ending coming! I really need to get some things done today, but I’m on to book 2… - Goodreads reviewer.

Usually I can guess the villain in most books, but this surprised me completely!! This villain was the LAST person that I would have suspected yet the clues were there. My interest was held up until the end of the book - did not want to put it down!! Hope you enjoy as much as I did!! - Goodreads reviewer.

I loved this book. So full of excitement and intrigue without the horrible language that so many of the mysteries have now days. I was hooked until the end when there was a surprise ending. I will definitely read more by this author. - Goodreads reviewer.

This new series from Willow Rose has started out with a bang! Eva Rae Thomas is an FBI Profiler who gets thrown into a kidnapping case in her home town of Cocoa Beach, Florida. Follow along while Eva and Cocoa Beach police track down the suspect. A page turner that leaves you wanting more. - Goodreads reviewer.

Fascinating and well-written characters and unexpected twists in the plot.

Another must read book from Willow Rose.

Awesome story I could not put down. Very highly recommended.

This was my first book...

EDITION Paperback
ISBN 9781954139091

3.5 / 5 stars! After Lucy reported she was raped at a prom after party and the accused gets away with it, she goes missing. Soon after, 5 students are brutally murdered, and these 5 girls just so happen to be on the list of the witnesses of the rape. Detective Harry Hunter is assigned to protect the accused boy but while doing so, he is set on solving the crime himself. So, he sets out on his own investigation and discovers more than he bargained for. This was a fast-paced, page turning read. There are multiple twists and turns that I wasn't expecting, and it left my dying to know what really happened that night and who was involved. I loved the way it was written, and the main character's (Harry) narration allowed you to follow along with the investigation and helps better understand how all the clues are connected. I loved that it was in a detective's POV because it taught how to observe even the smallest details to solve the crime. With that being said, I really struggled to like any of these characters. I didn’t find any of them likeable, and I was unable to show any of them sympathy- including Detective Hunter. But all the characters seemed suspicious and made you wonder if they knew the truth. I wish it would have been longer with more substance. It just all happened to fast. Overall, I really enjoyed this short book. It only took a couple hours to finish and the story itself was captivating. It's perfect for someone who is looking for a fast crime/investigation!

after 4 girls are brutally murdered on a boat Detective Harry Hunter is determined to get to the bottom of this and find out who is behind the terrible crime. Although Harry isn’t officially on the case it’s close to home for him and he decided she is going to solve the case instead of keeping watch over a potential victim. When another girl is attacked in the school toilets Harry is dismissed having been tasked with guarding the school to ensure that nothing like this should have happened. At the point I felt for Harry as he has a wife at home in a coma resulting from a drug over dose and a daughter at home who needs her dad more than ever now that she is missing her mother. Even though he’s been dismissed Harry soon quickly solves the case and is reinstated to his old position. I loved this book as a thriller it was a quick and easy read but there was plenty to keep the reader interested. I’m really looking forward to reading the other Harry Hunter mystery thrillers. Thank you to NetGalley the author and the publisher for an advanced readers copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Four teenagers from one of Miami’s affluent neighborhoods are murdered on a boat. Another is found in a dumpster. All five of them go to the same school and are on a list of witnesses to another crime. Because he's in bad standing with his boss, Harry is given the task of protecting a possible future victim, but Harry isn’t always known to follow his boss's orders. This is a new character from this author and he is one I hope we see much more of. This reads more like a longish short story and I finished it in a couple of hours but they were two hours really well spent. Thank you NetGalley for the advanced readers copy for review.

This author never disappoints and such a great introduction to a new crime series. Really enjoyed it. I was given a free copy by netgalley and the publishers but the review is entirely my own.

Electrifying, All The Good Girls is a truly engrossing mystery. The story is about four teenagers who are murdered on a boat while another is found in a dumpster. The interesting plot twist is these girls were witnesses to another crime. Trouble continues when Harry is supposed to protect a potential future victim.

The Harry Hunter Mystery Series contains 4 books: 1 - All the Good Girls 2 - Run Girl Run 3 - No Other Way 4 - Never Walk Alone I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion. This book contained a teaser for the next book and the next book also had a teaser so I ended up reading all four. This was a great series! I especially liked that Harry is a Christian with Christian mores and values. He is also a loving and compassionate individual. And he has more heartbreak than the average hero. His wife is in a coma when the story begins, his widowed father is helping him raise his daughter and his daughter is going through the usual teenage angst. Harry is a dedicated homicide detective but in hindered by corrupt colleagues, office politics and a propensity for following leads he sees as crucial even against orders. All Harry's family are likeable characters and this series kept me story bingeing right to the end. I highly recommend this series.

Fantastic book by a wonderful author! Highly recommend this book. Kept me interested from very beginning. Thank you to publisher and NetGalley for allowing me to read this book..

This was my first book by Willow Rose, and it won’t be my last. The book was a fast read. The book kept my interest. It did get confusing at times when the POV changed. I look forward to reading more.

Can you say major plot twist?? All The Good Girls by Willow Rose is the first book in the new Harry Hunter Mystery Series. Harry Hunter (referred to as Harry Handsome) is a Florida detective trying to find the killer of five high school girls. Harry is determined to do things his own way to solve the crimes despite threats of being fired by his superior. This slow burn mystery thriller will stump the reader to the very last page. Thank you so much to NetGalley for my free ARC copy of All The Good Girls in exchange for my honest review.

This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, Buoy Media LLC and by #NetGalley. Opinions expressed are completely my own. Fantastic author who never fails to deliver. Twists, surprises, exciting, wonderful characters.

I will leave a review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble on Jan 13 All the Good Girls is a good mystery that moves along at a steady pace. The first book in a new series, it kept me turning the pages to find out what would happen next. There are several twists and turns to the book, but I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others. I received an ARC from NetGalley and they publisher, this is my fair and honest review.

This is the first novel in the new Harry Hunter series from Willow Rose. Detective Harry Hunter is on Miami’s homicide squad but doesn’t really fit in, transferred from the drug squad and not happy plus he doesn’t get on with his new boss. Four teenagers are found murdered on a boat and another in a dumpster, they all attend the same school and are all witnesses to another crime…………can Harry solve the case before anyone else is killed and prove to his new boss his worth? As with all Willow Rose books it is fast paced action packed.