Bulletproof Decisions

How Executives Can Get it Right, Every Time

Pub Date 11 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 30 Apr 2022

We are told from a young age that we should strive to make the right decisions, but we aren’t taught exactly how to do this. Every day, we make over 35,000 decisions in our personal and professional lives. How many of those decisions do you get right?

In this book, I will help business executives systematically tackle these 35,00 decisions. Executives are forced to make critical decisions that impact their lives, their employees’ lives, and their customers. Decisions like what products to create, who should be hired, and what divisions to shut down are all commonplace in the executive suite.

The book will offer three strategies for dealing with decisions: problem-solving techniques, routines, and decision-making frameworks. Each strategy is designed to help readers achieve more clarity, gain time back, and improve the quality of their decisions.

EDITION Paperback