Christmas Bells of Creekside

A Sweet Small-Town Holiday Romance

Pub Date 05 Nov 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #ChristmasBellsofCreekside #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781953396211

Christmas Bells at Creekside gives a glimpse into what could be real life in any community. Life is not perfect, nor is it a Hallmark movie. Small towns are known for taking care of each other. They are also known for gossip and knowing all about your business. Sweet Noelle and her son Micha moved to Creekside to start a new life for herself and her son following a divorce and struggle for custody of Micha. Sweet Micha is losing his eyesight and his dad was unable to handle the diagnosis. Keith left Creekside years ago running from his broken heart caused by his best friend and girlfriend. Noella, Micha and Keith are all learning to heal. Though not exactly light-hearted, Christmas Bells is a charming romance as we get to see these three heal and grow into a family. We, also, get to see the kind side of Creekside as they come together when needed. This is a short, sweet romance and I look forward to more of Creekside. Ciara Knight is one of my favorite authors with her writing of small towns and their closeness.

Noelle and her son Micha moved to Creekside after Micha started losing his eyesight and would eventually go blind. His father couldn't handle it and started drinking and abusing Noelle. She was struggling, with trying to take care of everything, Micha, her job, finances, and finding another nanny. Keith was furloughed from the boat he was a fisherman on, so he decided to go home and visit his mother. His mother said Keith could help her out for a couple of weeks while he was home. We learn of the baggage they each carried around, blaming themselves for things that happened in their past. When they start to talk about things that happened in the past, they didn't feel like the failure they thought they were. Keith and Micha became buddies, and Micha wanted this last Christmas before he lost his sight to be so fabulous he would see it for years to come. Small towns have a way of coming together to help someone, and that is what this town did. It is a story that at times will make your heart pound, but it will also bring you joy, hope, and wanting the spirit of a small town and the Christmas season to give that special boy the Christmas he so wants. You will have to read the book to know about the Christmas bells. I received an ARC from Author Collective 20 through NetGalley.

I received an advance copy of, Christmas Bells of Creekside, by Ciara Knight. What a lovely Christmas story. Starting over, learning new things and people. Love always has its time.

This book was fantastic, for many reasons how could you not like characters like Noelle and Keith. Two people batteling with hurt and distrust in the past. Who knew about who was losing his eyesight would be smart enough to put them together and figure things out

Christmas Bells of Creekside is a heartwarming story about coming home, falling in love and facing life's ups and downs. The characters will enchant you.

Christmas Bells of Creekside is a sweet small-town holiday romance by Ciara Knight. While I have read all of this author’s Sugar Maple Series I have read only one or two of the Creekside Series. However, that did not hinder my enjoyment of this Christmas story at all. It stands well on its own. I do want to read more of this series now. This is a soulful story of a child losing his sight, a mother’s anguish while trying to cope and one man’s regrets. Each of the characters have struggles but it wasn’t long into the story that I was so invested the lives of the characters, hoping that they would be able to overcome these difficulties. So it was with a glad heart that I begin to see this is also a story of forgiveness, encouragement, acceptance, grace, and love. Since it is just a little bit deeper that causes it to be a little bit sweeter in the end than many other Christmas stories. I would highly recommend Christmas Bells of Creekside. If like me you have enjoyed books by Debbie Macomber or Brenda Novak, then Ciara Knight should be added to your list. An ARC of the book was provided by the publisher through NetGalley which I voluntarily chose to read and reviewed. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

A beautiful story of a Mother Noelle trying to raise her son Micha as he is going blind. Noelle's husband could not deal with this and drank and abused her. Micha struggles to do things and his mother just wants to protect him. After she loses her nanny she then struggles to keep her job. As she looks for a new nanny she meets people who just want to help but Noelle is afraid to let them help. What a beautiful story of learning to trust and also letting her son have some independence. A nice Christmas story.

Author : Ciara Knight Christmas Bells of Creekside: A Sweet Small-Town Holiday Romance (A Sweetwater County Holiday Book 1) Publisher: Defy the Dark Publishing LLC Publication date: November 5, 2021 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Description: Can a young boy losing his sight help his mom see love and Christmas in a new light?Christmas isn’t something single mother, Noelle Monroe looks forward to this year. She already struggles to balance life while caring for her son who’s going blind. When her third nanny quits she must find someone or lose her job which would leave her financially drained. Loner, Keith Mitchell agrees to return home for the holidays to appease his estranged mother during a work furlough. Only the temporary situation turns into permanent unemployment, leaving him stuck in a town facing a past mistake that broke apart his family. An error that almost cost his sister her life. When Keith’s mother volunteers him to watch a young boy with visual challenges Keith knows he’s the wrong man for the job, yet the beautiful young neighbor needs help and the boy needs a male in his life. Keith and Noelle agree to a temporary arrangement through the season, but the boy has other plans. He’s on a mission to help his mother smile again, win a new dad, and save Christmas. 🎄⭐MY REVIEW⭐🎄 This was a very emotional story that had my emotions all over the place. It touches on so much more than the growing love between Noelle Monroe and Keith Mitchell. Its a story about fear, forgiveness, love, family, faith and learning to trust. Which often can be the hardest thing to do. I loved watching Noelle and Keith work together on Micha's Christmas Wish list that would be so amazing that even after he lost his sight he would still be able to see it for years to come. But the fact that his wish list was not even for his self but for his mother made my heart swell and the tears flow. This is my first time reading any of the Creekside books. Actually this is my first time reading anything by this author at all. I loved the character of Cathy Michell-West and would love to read her story as well as Keiths sister story. I loved everything about this story. Just wish it was longer and we got to see how things worked out. *******Disclosure******* I received a free E -ARC copy of this book from netgalley . Many thanks to NetGalley ,the publisher and the author for the chance to read and review a copy of this interesting book in exchange for my honest review. I do not receive any type of compensation for reading & reviewing free books from publishers & authors. Therefore, I am under no obligation to write a positive review, only an honest one. All opinions I have expressed are my own. As always if you like the book you read please take the time to leave a review for the author in places like goodreads & Amazon. It does not have to be long. Just a few sentences saying you liked the book will do. Authors really appreciate every review they get ! #ChristmasBellsofCreekside #NetGalley #JoyceStewartReviews

I want to thank Netgalley and the author for gifting me the ebook. Perfect little Christmas story, fast read. The story was engaging and was not cheesy like the other Christmas books I have read lately.

If you are looking for a sweet Christmas romance that definitely has Hallmark Channel vibes, then look no further. Ciara Knight's new Christmas book ticks all the boxes. Christmas - yes; romance - yes; a struggling hero - yes; a single mum - yes. I really enjoyed the character development in this book even if it was quite a quick change. I love Christmas books and really enjoyed this story.

If you are looking for a book that feels like a hug as you are reading it then Christmas Bells of Creekside is exactly what you will want to read. I am a lover of Christmas book that have everything in them to make me keep turning the pages until the very last word. Noelle and her son Micha move to Creekside to begin the next chapter in their lives. Keith comes back after losing his job to visit his mother. The story is so packed with emotions and the connection Keith makes with Micha is amazing. The town of Creekside is a place that cares about its own. Pick up this book and spend a few hours in Creekside. You will be so glad you did . Thank you NetGalley, Ciara Knight and Author Collective 20 for the copy of this book. This is my personal review.

A lovely Christmas story that I really enjoyed from the start to finish. 5 stars Thanks to Netgally and publisher for this e ARC