The Atlas Six
by Olivie Blake
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 01 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 01 Jun 2022
Macmillan-Tor/Forge, Tor Books
An instant New York Times bestseller!
The much-acclaimed viral sensation from Olivie Blake, The Atlas Six--now newly revised and edited with additional content.
• The tag #theatlassix has millions of views on TikTok
• A dark academic debut fantasy with an established cult following that reads like The Secret History meets The Umbrella Academy
• The first in an explosive trilogy
• Indigo's Top 10 Most Anticipated Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books of 2022
• Tor.com's Most Anticipated SFF of 2022
Each decade, only the six most uniquely talented magicians are selected to earn a place in the Alexandrian Society, the foremost secret society in the world. The chosen will secure a life of power and prestige beyond their wildest dreams.
But at what cost?
Each of the six newest recruits has their reasons for accepting the Society’s elusive invitation. Even if it means growing closer than they could have imagined to their most dangerous enemies— or risking unforgivable betrayal from their most trusted allies— they will fight tooth and nail for the right to join the ranks of the Alexandrians.
Even if it means they won’t all survive the year.
“With a cast of complicated hate-to-love-them characters and enough delicious philosophizing to satisfy even the pickiest dark academia heart, this book will drag you into its undertow and refuse to let you go til morning." — Victoria Lee, author of A Lesson in Vengeance and The Fever King
"Compelling, entertaining, and addictive. The Atlas Six is academic Darwinism: survival of the smartest with a healthy dose of magic." — T.L. Huchu, author of The Library of The Dead
"Lethally smart. Filled with a cast of brilliantly realized characters, each entangled with one another in torturously delicious ways, The Atlas Six will grip you by the throat and refuse to let go. Olivie Blake is a mind-blowing talent."—Chloe Gong, author of the New York Times bestseller These Violent Delights
"The Atlas Six will thrill those who love twisted plots, twisted relationships, and morally grey characters ready to kill for knowledge and power. Dark, ambitious, and engaging." — H.G. Parry, author of A Declaration Of The Rights For Magicians
"With a fascinating magic system explored through the lens of philosophy and morality, narrated by dynamic, enthralling characters, the ATLAS SIX is a tour de force. I read this book in two sittings--once I picked it up, I found it almost impossible to put down." — Christine Lynn Herman, New York Times and indie bestselling author of All of Us Villains
" This chilling story of ambition and magic will make you question your own morals as you grow to love (and hate) its fascinating, ruthless cast of characters. I utterly devoured this book." — Amanda Foody, New York Times and indie bestselling author of All of Us Villains
"The Atlas Six is a fantasy novel that understands that what the people want is more dark academia stories with flawless vibes and aesthetics and hot morally fraudulent characters who are constantly on the verge of either killing each other or fucking each other. I'm the people."—chai, viral book reviewer @proyearner
- National author tour
- National print and online publicity campaign
- National consumer advertising including venues such as Goodreads, Book Riot, The Mary Sue, Tumblr, and AdBiblio
- Macmillan Audio advertising and digital marketing campaigns
- Pre-publication trade and consumer review campaign including advertising, major ARC mailings, giveaways via Shelf Awareness, Goodreads and NetGalley
- Indie Next campaign
- Library marketing campaign
- Major social media influencer campaign
- #KnowledgeIsCarnage digital marketing campaign, featuring author post, fantasy/dark academia crossover lists, newsletter promotions, and more
- Extensive Tor.com promotions
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 446 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Kristin Van Leuven
Tehlor Kay Mejia
Shannon Watters; Branden Boyer-White
Stephen Graham Jones
Andrea Rogers, Jeff Edwards (Illustrated by)
Scientific American Editors