What If It's Wonderful?

Release Your Fears, Choose Joy, and Find the Courage to Celebrate

Pub Date 08 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 01 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #WhatIfItsWonderful #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

What if my hope only leads to disappointment? What if I embrace joy only to have it ripped from my hands? What if my celebration is the cause of others' sadness? What if my joy takes me away from the God I knew so well in my pain?

Author and marriage and family therapist Nicole Zasowski knows what it's like to take a blow that makes it difficult to look to the future with expectation and ask herself these questions. Yet, as she found the courage to celebrate, she discovered God is as present in our joy as He is in our pain.

Yes, God's purpose for us is worked out in our struggles. But what if it is also worked out in our dreams and our delighted joy? In What If It's Wonderful? Nicole helps you:

overcome the fears that keep you from looking toward the future with joy;let go of the lies you've believed about happiness and embrace celebration as a part of spiritual growth;approach life with an expectant heart and courage to trust God's good gifts.

With a psychological and spiritual case for celebrating, Nicole challenges you to let go of the habit of practicing disappointment and fully embrace joy, beckoning you to ask yourself a new question: What if it's wonderful?

Send to Kindle (PDF)