Peanut Blossoms and the Matchmaking Kitten

Christmas Cookies

Pub Date 02 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 30 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #PeanutBlossomsandtheMatchmakingKitten #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A Note From the Publisher

A Holiday Romance

A Holiday Romance

EDITION Ebook

I really liked this author’s writing style and found the two main characters very likeable, especially how they cared for other people.. I wasn’t expecting the story to be quite so short though, which was a shame as I was just getting into it. The kitten was a great addition to the story, but I just wish the setting could have been a little more idyllic, as it wasn’t quite Christmassy enough for me.

Such a sweet story! Oriane has moved away for a new job so is in a new town and does not know a soul. The first one she meets is a cute, little kitten. But it’s his owner Jet that sets her pulse racing. And like his kitten, Jet rescues Oriana by taking her with him to the places he spends his time during the holidays. A mutual friendship develops especially with the help of one tiny kitten. I received a copy of this book for free from NetGalley and am voluntarily leaving my review.

Oriana's first Christmas away from her family promises to be a lonely one—until a two-pound bundle of kitten trouble shows up! When the kitten's owner, her neighbor Jet, takes Oriana under his wing, she tries to tell herself that he would do this for anyone, but she can't help but hope for more. Will she find her Christmas miracle at the paws of a mischievous kitten? Or will the holiday be as lonely as she anticipated? She expects the latter but wishes for the former. Anything is possible at Christmas. This is a sweet Christmas romance. Jet and Oriana make a difference in this tale of love! I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher and NetGalley. This in no way affects my opinion of this book which I read and reviewed voluntarily.

Thank you NetGalley, Claire Davon and The Wild Rose Press, Inc for the copy of Peanut Blossoms and the Matchmaking Kitten. This is my personal review. This was a fun easy and quick read that will put a smile on your face. Oriane has moved away for a new job so is in a new town and is all alone at Christmas. The holiday is set to be a quiet and a bit lonely for her. She hears a cat meowing at her door and when she opens her door the cat scampers into her apartment. Her very neighbor comes looking for the kitten and when the two meet there is an instant attraction. This is a fun easy book to devour in a short time.