The Cheat Sheet

Narrated by Renee Dorian

Pub Date 14 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 17 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheCheatSheet #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Hi, my name is Bree Camden, and I’m hopelessly in love with my best friend and star quarterback Nathan Donelson (so is half of America, judging by the tabloids and how much the guy dates). The first step is admitting it, right? Except, I can never admit it to him because he clearly doesn’t see me that way, and the last thing I want is for things to get weird between us.

Nothing but good old-fashioned no-touching-the-sexiest-man-alive platonic friendship for us! Everything is exactly how I like it! Yes. Good. (I’m not crying; I’m just peeling an onion.)

Our friendship is going swimmingly until I accidentally spill my beans to a reporter over too much tequila, and now the world seems to think Nathan and I belong together. Oh, and did I mention we have to date publicly for three weeks until after the Super Bowl because we signed a contract with... oops, forgot I can’t tell anyone about that!

The bottom line is that my best friend is now smudging all the lines and acting very un-platonic, and I’m just trying to keep my body from bursting into flames every time he touches me.

How am I going to make it through three weeks of fake dating Nathan without anything changing between us? Especially when it almost-sorta-kinda seems like he’s fighting for a completely different outcome?

Send help.

XO Bree

The Cheat Sheet is a closed-door sizzling-with-chemistry romantic comedy that will have you laughing and rooting for these lovable best friends from the very start!

EDITION Audiobook
DURATION 8 Hours, 58 Minutes

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)