Devotional Minutes for Boys

Inspiration from God's Word

Pub Date 01 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 01 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #DevotionalMinutesforBoys #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Best 60 Seconds of a Boy's Day Begins Right Here!

Devotional Minutes for Boys features 180 easy-to-understand truths from God's Word--and each devotion can be read in just sixty seconds or less! Your boys, ages 5 to 8, will be introduced to dozens of themes from scripture that are as relevant today as they were in Bible times. Featuring scripture selections from the New Life Version plus short prayer starters, every turn of the page promises biblical encouragement and inspiration for a boy's daily life.
The Best 60 Seconds of a Boy's Day Begins Right Here!

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I received this book for free for an honest review from netgalley #netgalley My boys loved these devotionals. They were easy to read and follow thank you.

I really enjoyed this devotional book for boys. It has a lot of topics that boys will enjoy and it will only take a few minutes to read. Each devotional has the following: a topic, a bible verse to read, a paragraph about the verse, and a one sentence prayer. The cartoons throughout the devotional are ones that boys 5-6 and perhaps 7 years old will enjoy. Topics that are included are the fruits of the spirit, Godly character, and heroes of the Bible. I would highly recommend this for the boys of your family. Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for a copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.