Jobs of the Future

Imaginative Careers for Forward-Thinking Kids

Pub Date 29 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 29 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #JobsoftheFuture #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A fun and imaginative guide to futurist STEAM careers that will inspire middle-grade readers to dream big and envision a better world.

From chemistry and climatology to robotics and the arts, Jobs of the Future imagines professions that may one day be essential to preserving and improving life on Earth. Become a “plastics fisherman” and save the oceans from pollution! Or be a “cloud hunter” and help to slow global warming! Whatever their passion, children will discover a world of possibility in this colorful and inspiring guide to a wide range of futuristic careers.

From chemistry and climatology to robotics and the arts, Jobs of...

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

EDITION Hardcover

Absofreakinglutely adore this book! I mean this one is really the book of the moment. Why stick to the same old jobs for generations after generations??? Why make the new generations be pushed to do the same old jobs as their forefathers (yes, even though they are indeed in need and advanced as per the needs)? We do need ideas. We do need to make the new generation think about jobs that would help in the development and something that would make them exciting. And this book is the perfect answer. The book gives ideas about what we can do for the environment and the Earth as well as jobs that would be in need that would explore the universe. With titbits of facts and lovely, fun illustrations, the book provides answers and ideas. An absolute must have. Thank you, AndrewsMcMeel Publishing, for the advance reader copy.