Stiletto Sisterhood

Pub Date 12 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 12 Apr 2022
Wattpad Books, W by Wattpad Books

Talking about this book? Use #StilettoSisterhood #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When they first met, best friends Priya, Isobel, Caitlin, Eshe, and Shayne swore a vow: Chase dreams not drama. Now, years later . . .

Priya Seth is determined to win the coveted one-year mentorship with her idol at New York’s hottest law firm. Her rival? Last night’s hookup, Hadrian Marek. Despite having a privileged upper hand, Hadrian is willing to form an alliance. Priya’s only condition? No sex.

Isobel Morgan is planning the perfect wedding, fighting to get the promotion she deserves, and caring for her dependent father. But when a video of her cheating fiancé goes viral, her world comes crashing down until she gets an offer that merges her passion for news and activism. The caveat? Long hours and travel away from her father.

As these young women discover that achieving dreams is often erratic, and drama is as inevitable as adulting, the foundation of their friendship begins to crack, putting their sisterhood to the test.

Priya Seth is determined to win the coveted one-year mentorship...

ISBN 9781989365991

Send To Kindle (PDF)

3.5/5⭐️ Well,now i wan moooree!!It wasn’t what I expected,but i can’t say it was bad.It was definitely promising and I wish I could read the whole book.I love the whole concept of enemies-to-lovers and I can’t wait to read the finale piece.Since it wasn’t a lot to read,i can’t say I have big opinions about this book.What I appreciate was that it presented a lot of different cultures and characters with distinguish features..plus interracial relationships.I will start reading more from this author. Again,thanks for this opportunity to give my feedback about this ARC.Thankful for NetGalley!!

I really liked the Two chapters we were given, but since they're probably more miniscule to the grand picture of the story and mostly just introduction to the characters I can't really speak on whether or not the rest of the book will be good, but I feel like this book could definitely be a 4 star for me and I will probably buy and read it almost right after its publication date.

I am so sad this is so short but it makes me so excited for the full book. It was a great piece of the book & it truly makes me so happy. Wonderful characters, can’t wait for the book!

Thank you to NetGalley, the Publisher and Fallon DeMornay for providing me with an ARC of this book. I really enjoyed this book! The strong female leads were my favourite part! But I also loved how the author showed the power of friendship while also exploring the characters romantic relationships. I definitely recommend reading this :)

This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, Wattpad Books and by #NetGalley. Opinions expressed are completely my own. Fun, light and quite enjoyable.