Anatomy for the Artist
A Complete Guide to Drawing the Human Body
by Jennifer Crouch
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Pub Date 03 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 15 Feb 2022
Master the art of figure drawing with this practical drawing book, written by experienced anatomical illustrator Jennifer Crouch.
Beautifully illustrated with more than 200 illustrations, Anatomy for the Artist is a comprehensive guide to drawing the human body. Step-by-step drawing projects guide you through various subjects and help you create accurate images with ease.
• Shape and form
• The skeletal form
• Connective tissue, such as muscles and tendons
• Articulation and movement
• Pose, posture and expression
• The structure of hands, lower limbs, feet and the head
• Facial features and expressions
Whether a total beginner or looking to improve your technique, this book is the perfect reference guide for drawing the human figure.