Diamond Lilly

Pub Date 24 Jun 2019 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #DiamondLilly #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Jessie Milner, a young reporter, witnesses a horrific car crash and rescues the lone survivor, a scared little girl named Lilly.  Her good deed leads her down a path of missing diamonds, murder, and home-grown jihadists.

She finds herself in a race to recover the missing jewels before they can be used to finance a deadly nerve gas attack on U.S. soil.  Along the way she meets a handsome private investigator, Liam Donovan, who quickly becomes more than a friend.

Despite the FBI's efforts to keep her out of the loop, she is determined to pursue all leads.  After a startling revelation from Lilly, the threat of an attack becomes imminent.  With little time left, Jessie hatches a desperate plan to stop the jihadists once and for all.  After all, lives and love are on the line.

Jessie Milner, a young reporter, witnesses a horrific car crash and rescues the lone survivor, a scared little girl named Lilly. Her good deed leads her down a path of missing diamonds, murder, and...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Average rating from 1 member

Good book! This book had suspense, intrigue, action and a good who done it! Some great police work too! The storyline was very interesting and flowed nicely. I will definitely recommend reading this one! Its well worth reading! I have to say I really enjoyed reading this book but it wasn't one if my all time favorites! Just a good decent read! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!