Time Signature

Deerbourne Inn

Pub Date 10 May 2021 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TimeSignature #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Celtic fiddler Trina Kellander is excited to play at a local festival in Willow Springs, Vermont.  While settling into her room at the Deerbourne Inn, she admires an old painting of a handsome kilted Scot.  Then a man who looks exactly like the artwork  turns up at a jam session to play with her.

Trina is smitten with the charming, old-fashioned  Malcolm Blaine and he with her. She has never fallen so hard before. After her concert, he wants her to leave with him. But Malcolm is oddly mysterious  about aspects of his life. And how is he connected with the picture in Trina's room?

Celtic fiddler Trina Kellander is excited to play at a local festival in Willow Springs, Vermont. While settling into her room at the Deerbourne Inn, she admires an old painting of a handsome kilted...

A Note From the Publisher

time travel romance

time travel romance

EDITION Ebook

Average rating from 1 member

The Deerbourne Inn series of books are all by different authors, just set in the same town (Willow Springs) and with some of the same characters. It is a publisher themed series, not an author series. In this one, Trina Kellander has arrived in Willow Springs in order to play her violin at a local festival. When she plays at an impromptu get together, a handsome man accompanies her on a guitar. His playing is extraordinary and the two connect, but she feels there is something odd about him. Especially when she compares him to the man in a painting in her room. They are identical. Malcolm Blaine has a connection to Trina, that much is obvious. He adores her music and they play together as if they’d been together years, not just a couple days. But he is seriously tight-lipped about where he comes from. When it comes time for Malcolm to fess up to everything, he discloses something Trina hadn’t even thought of. So a lovely twist at the end. Trina and Mal are great characters and the time-travel aspect is a popular one—especially with me. This is a short, sweet, time-travel romance with a HEA that will leave you satisfied. Disclosure of Material: I received a final and/or advanced reader copy of this book with the hope that I will leave my unbiased opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that… My Opinions. I am posting this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”