Redeemed by Fire

Pub Date 20 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #RedeemedbyFire #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Cassanne Thomas returns to New Orleans to start her life over and becomes the target of a supernatural serial killer. Escaping her close call with death, Casi is the only witness to the crime and finds herself placed in protective custody by a handsome Cajun detective.  But with her dark, troubled past, trusting the police is the last thing she wants to do.

Detective Lucas Avery, the top homicide detective in NOLA, is unaware of the supernatural world surrounding him. With the killer stalking the streets, he vows to shield the beautiful, enigmatic Casi with his life while fighting his growing attraction to her. He's been burned before.

Danger chases Lucas and Casi from the streets of the French Quarter to the wilds of the bayou.  Will they be able to stop a monster, straight out of a nightmare or become victims themselves?

A Note From the Publisher

paranormal romance

paranormal romance

EDITION Ebook

This book was a little different for me, I normally don't read paranormal books, I used to not like them at all but I've been interested lately so I figured why not try something different?! Well I'm glad I did! I definitely enjoyed reading this book! It had suspense, intrigue, and some creepy paranormal things happening! And I loved it! Lol I definitely recommend reading this book! Its well worth reading! The whole new Orleans vibe hooked me in too! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!