Flames of Lethe

Lethe Chronicles I

Pub Date 11 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 18 Jan 2022
Ceteris Paribus Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #FlamesofLethe #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A land of eternal youth. No death, disease, or decay. But this is no paradise. And no one here is an angel.

Waking naked under a blood-red moon on an endless bed of sand, Jo remembers nothing. Not who she is nor how she and her equally naked, fiercely intelligent companion came to be in this desolate land. And although the hostility in his eyes confuses and wounds her, they have nothing now but each other.

Christopher, however, has his own demons to deal with and wants Jo to keep her distance—especially when he has such a hard time controlling his body when she is near. And stranded together without anything to use for clothing, his control is slipping. It is only a matter of time before the fire growing between them burns them both.

Hell is no place to follow your heart.

WARNING:

Flames of Lethe is a dark fantasy romance containing non-consent. This is not a lighthearted escapist fantasy. The darkness is raw, gritty, serious, and often tragic, reflecting very real world horrors.

You will not receive chapter warnings. If you need trigger warnings, I'm sorry, but my books are not for you. This book is not safe.

My one promise is that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and a happy ending...for my characters. You, however, may wish they would continue to suffer...

Welcome to Hell.