Fate Hollow Academy: Term 1

Pub Date 13 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 04 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #FateHollowAcademyTerm1 #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Welcome to Fate Hollow Academy, where supernaturals blessed by the Fates cultivate their manifested powers and master ancient magic.

Fate Hollow is the academy of the elite, where supernatural beings with special magic train for war against humans.

A big-hearted, naïve arctic fox shifter like me couldn’t have prepared for the treachery lurking within the walls of the academy. Students were going missing or turning up dead on campus and rumors circulated about humans infiltrating academy grounds.

Seeds of fear bloomed within the student body. To make matters worse, the mate that rejected me was hellbent on painting a bright red target on my back with the help of his new girlfriend.

Against all odds, I found refuge with seven irresistible supernatural men, each one more different from the last.

Would the bond of my mates be enough to manifest my hidden power? Without it, I was vulnerable. And with a dragon cult attempting to wage war on humans, I had no choice but to fight.

Fate Hollow is the academy of the elite, where supernatural beings...

EDITION Ebook