Falling for Rome

(Star Studded Book 1)

Pub Date 10 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 07 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #FallingforRome #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Hollywood’s hottest actor is off the market! Who’s the mystery woman that caught his eye…and his heart?

Rome: My brother’s whole world imploded this week, and the media coverage is relentless. My assistant has come up with the perfect plan to take the attention off him and put it on me. Who doesn’t love a love story? Now let’s see if what’s-her-name wants to make some money and industry connections. It’s a win-win.

Sophia: The whole world knows who the Grier brothers are. The sexy Hollywood actors are on every woman’s wish list—and if I’m honest, mine too. But then I met Roman Grier and totally embarrassed myself. At least I’ll never see him again.

Only now he’s pursuing me. Well, kinda. He is promising me the world. Literally. I’ve always wanted to be a screenwriter, and he’s got the connections to get me through the door—if I pretend to date him and lie to everyone. It’s only a few months, and it’s not like I’m going to fall for Roman Grier for real…

Advance Praise

"Sexy fun with surprising depth" — Publisher's Weekly on Reluctantly Royal

"[S]o enjoyable to read that I am up past midnight writing this because I needed to finish this book."—BooksWithAllie on Torque (Burns Brothers #4)

"I ate this story up quickly and with voracity." — Erika P, Book Haven Book Blog on Build (Burns Brothers #1)

"Sexy fun with surprising depth" — Publisher's Weekly on Reluctantly Royal