The Gravity of Missing Things

Pub Date 07 Jun 2022 | Archive Date 10 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheGravityofMissingThings #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A pitch-perfect and inclusive coming-of-age drama perfect for fans of Kathleen Glasgow.

Flight 133 disappeared over the ocean. No wreckage. No distress signal. Just gone.

Suddenly, everyone on the news and social media is talking about whether the pilot intentionally crashed it—everyone but me. Because I know her. The pilot was my mom, and there's no way she would hurt anyone. No one else knows that before she left, she wrote me a note. Trust me, it said.

Now it feels like someone split my world—and me—in two, and the only person who believes me is Landon. I want to trust him, to let him see who I really am, but I can't. I have my secrets, the same way Mom has hers. All I know is falling for him will only make things more complicated.

Just as I start to open up, the answer to what really happened to Flight 133 could rip my world apart all over again—for good this time.

Suddenly, everyone on the news...

EDITION Ebook