Spark of Ash

Pub Date 24 May 2022 | Archive Date 27 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SparkofAsh #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Seven—the Divine beings meant to protect the world—just declared war. On me. They took Ray, my baby sister, and now they’re using my boyfriend to do their dirty work.

Well, screw that.

I may not be able to wipe them off the face of the earth now, but I know what can.

Thanks to an Ather connection, I know about the Seven Scrolls. An ancient incantation made by the Creator to counteract the Seven’s great power, scattered into pieces across the world.

With the help of my new crew, we’re on the hunt. And with each located scroll, I face new battles, bloodier and harder than I’ve ever known before. But now the stakes are even higher, because Ray has always been my bright light in the darkness, and Draven is my hope when all seems lost, and if I don’t get them back?

Well, then I might just become the scariest legend the world has ever known.

The Ember of Night series is best enjoyed in order.
Reading Order: