Inkslinger 2

Planning Your Amazing Book!

Pub Date 15 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 08 Jun 2022
Night River Press, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #Inkslinger2 #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In this book, Inkslinger 2-Plan Your Amazing Book, we take the planning topics we summarized in Inkslinger-99-Day Guided Writing Experience and expand on them. We dive deeper into the plotting and preparation required to craft a truly excellent book. We try not to put you to sleep with history or the boring details you get in classes; we provide practical knowledge to give you the confidence to write the book you've been wanting to write. We teach you how to plan your book so that when you sit down to write it, you know exactly what you need to do to craft your story.

A Note From the Publisher