Stepping Stone

Invested In You

Pub Date 07 Jul 2022 | Archive Date 30 Apr 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SteppingStone #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Every time Jenna Kravitz sees her sex on a stick ex-husband, she still craves him like he's a hotdog with all the fillings. They were soulmates, meant to grow old together…before his freight train wreck dropped her off at despair station. As if that weren't enough, she's tasked with finding her employer's hacker, which might be the colleague whipping up her innermost fantasies.

Marco Kravitz returned from Afghanistan with PTSD. In a moment of lapsed judgment, he ruins his marriage. So, when his ex-wife proposes they have kinky fun, he accepts. After all, she can't help being drawn to his gigantic...brain.

How could his plan to win back the mother of his children possibly go wrong?

He must rise to the occasion. She has to swallow her pride.

Advance Praise

"In Stepping Stone, Arnold brings her readers on a journey of love, suspense, sexual awakening, and healing. This story pulls on the heartstrings while tackling important social issues." Meredith Wild, #1 New York Times bestselling author

"Stepping Stone by Liv Arnold weaves forgiveness and self-discovery into this emotional second-chance romance that you don’t want to miss." J. Kenner, New York Times bestselling author

"A tender, sexy, fast-paced story with a well-drawn insight into mental health. A tough subject, compassionately addressed. A must-read romance author." Cherry Adair, New York Times bestselling author

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

This was an enjoyable read, though a little choppy with the storyline. I could see what the author was trying to do but it didn't feel seamless. It was still fluid, just a little choppy. I liked the characters and I wish there was a little more detail added to some of their storylines because I wanted more.

I felt that this book even if it was a BDSM erotic book was still quite conservative in some ways, or maybe it's just me but I enjoyed it. It didn't really stick out to me that's why I gave it three stars but I would still recommend it for an in-between read since it is fast-paced and easy to read for non-native speakers of the language.

Liv Arnold has a way with words— and this novel gets five hot chili peppers. And five shiny stars.

Along with lovable characters and a fast-paced story, Stepping Stone mixes heart, heat, and sizzling tension to create a perfectly seasoned and deliciously steamy romance novel.

I could not put this book down.

Hilarious read. A lot of laughs. Also, the story was deeper compared to most normal novels with themes of mental health and PTSD.

This absolutely had all the right bits! I really liked the characters, the story, the chance at a second chance. I'm a sucker for those. The beginning didn't really catch my attention. In fact, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read much more. But the middle had all the right ingredients! Unfortunately, I don't know that it would win a bake off. Some moments seemed too much, while others seemed not enough. There was also a lot of unnecessary detail that I found myself skimming through a lot of times.

A fun and spicy read that makes you think. Lots of suspense, love and laughter. A second chance romance full of heart.

This book was a lot of fun. It was such a cute second chance romance. The representation of ptsd and mental illness was done very well and respectfully. I enjoyed it. I found it witty and spicy and had a blast reading it.

A complimentary copy of this book was provided by NetGalley. Opinions and reviews are my own. Choppy but fun read. The characters were interesting and so I give it 3 stars for a read that is quick and has minimal depth.

Ok, let me start by saying I tried to like this book but it just fell short for me. It felt skippy in a weird way, like choppy and jumbled. I also couldn't relate to the characters and I felt like there wasn't enough chemistry there..

For me this book had sooooo much potential! But I think it fell short becuase it was trying to incorporate too many different plots such as .. enemies to loves, jilted ex, lesbianism, poly, bisexual and they didnt really get explored in a way that they jived with the story. I like ALL of those but the story was too short to fully incorporate these so it felt awkward

Jenna and Marco are two people that I rooted for from the beginning!! This was a great story. PTSD should be properly addressed since so many of our military goes through this. That’s why I liked this story. It gives you such a look into the lives of the people affected. I highly recommend this story! It has all the feels and these main characters just have the “IT” factor.

Stepping Stone, along with lovable characters and a fast-paced story, is mixed with heart, heat and sizzling tension all combined together to create a perfectly seasoned and steamy romance novel.

This novel is a real steamy delight. I couldn't put this book down.

I really liked this story, it's funny, spicy, emotional and intriguing. It made me laugh and sigh, I found the reading fast-paced. and enjoyable. If you are a fan of second chance romances, this is perfect for you.

I really enjoy Jenna trying to navigate life with kids, work, her husband, and potential new love interest. I was captivated by the story line and trying to figure who hacked the program Jenna created. Overall a good read with great steamy moments!

Every time Jenna Kravitz sees her sex on a stick ex-husband, she still craves him like he's a hotdog with all the fillings. They were soulmates, meant to grow old together.When I started reading I couldn't put it down. Liv Arnold is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book.