Following Jesus in a Digital Age

Pub Date 30 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 30 Oct 2022

Talking about this book? Use #FollowingJesusinaDigitalAge #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

We were told technology would make our lives easier and more convenient, but technology just seems to have made it more complicated and confusing. As Christians, what does our faith have to do with these pressing issues of life in a digital age?

In Following Jesus in a Digital Age, you will not only be challenged on how technology is shaping your walk with Christ, but you will also be equipped with biblical wisdom to navigate the most difficult aspects of our digital culture—including the rise of misinformation, conspiracy theories, social media, digital privacy, and polarization.

God calls his people to step into the challenges of the digital age from a place of hope and discernment, grounded in His Word. How will you follow Him in the digital age?

Send to Kindle (PDF)