The Beautiful Wisdom Bible Promise Book

Hundreds of Scriptures for a New Life

Pub Date 01 Jun 2022 | Archive Date 01 Aug 2022
Barbour Publishing, Barbour Books

Talking about this book? Use #TheBeautifulWisdomBiblePromiseBook #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Beautiful Bible Promises from God's Word Just for Women

The Bible Promise Book is now available in the Beautiful Wisdom family of books, featuring the easy-to-understand New Life Bible. With more than 60 relevant topics—including Adversity, Duty, Friendship, Modesty, Protection, Sincerity, Strength, and Zeal—this book includes nearly 1,000 total verses. Each topic includes a brief introductory comment to put the verses into context. Designed in a beautiful package, The Beautiful Wisdom Bible Promise Book will bless the lives of women of all ages.
Beautiful Bible Promises from God's Word Just for Women

Send to Kindle (PDF)

First off, thank you to NetGalley for the arc. I appreciate it a lot. Reading this, in lots
Of sittings. always made me smile. I recommend to all who want to get closer to God.

This is a book everyone needs. It's full of uplifting devotionals and bible verses to lift your spirit and add joy to your life. Highly recommend this book.
I received a complimentary copy from Barbour Publishing via NetGalley and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.