A Broken Blade

Pub Date 02 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 02 Aug 2022

The BookTok sensation from debut author Melissa Blair—now with exclusive bonus content!

My body is made of scars,

some were done to me,
but most I did to myself.

Keera is a killer. As the King's Blade, she is the most talented spy in the kingdom. And the king’s favored assassin. When a mysterious figure moves against the Crown, Keera is called upon to hunt down the so-called Shadow.

She tracks her target into the magical lands of the Fae, but Faeland is not what it seems…and neither is the Shadow. Keera is shocked by what she learns, and can't help but wonder who her enemy truly is: the King that destroyed her people or the Shadow that threatens the peace?

As she searches for answers, Keera is haunted by a promise she made long ago, one that will test her in every way. To keep her word, Keera must not only save herself, but an entire kingdom.

My body is made of scars,

some were done to me,
but most I did to myself.

Keera is a killer. As the King's...

Send to Kindle (PDF)