My Greenhouse

Narrated by Bella Mayo

Pub Date 24 May 2022 | Archive Date 31 May 2022
Andrews McMeel Audio, Andrews McMeel Publishing

Talking about this book? Use #MyGreenhouse #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A debut collection exploring the experience of first love and heartbreak through poetry, from actress and artist Bella Mayo.

My Greenhouse is a collection of poems inspired by the author's first romance, beginning with the seeds of infatuation, blooming for a time into real love, and then eventually dying back, making room for new growth. The pieces evoke the feelings of enchantment, uncertainty, pain, and ultimately healing that come with your first love and heartbreak.

My Greenhouse is a collection of poems inspired by the author's first...

EDITION Other Format, Unabridged
DURATION 1 Hours, 3 Minutes, 33 Seconds

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)

This is a really sweet, easy read of beautiful poetry. It is straightforward but I loved how things were compared to beautiful things in the world - the ocean, butterflies, greenery, the sun.

This is a great collection for women and would be great for young girls as well.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My consistent love.. was my favorite.
Love is choosing and rechoosing.