Aunt Edwina's Fabulous Wishes

A Family History Novel

Pub Date 01 Jun 2022 | Archive Date 01 Jul 2022

Talking about this book? Use #AuntEdwinasFabulousWishes #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When free-spirited painter Julie Fincher discovers that her fiancé is a gold-digger, she reluctantly decides to go ahead with the wedding to please her ailing father. Sadly, the family’s beloved ninety-two-year-old Lady Edwina Greymore passes away the day before the wedding and everything changes. Julie is appointed executrix of a large country estate and now must solve an intricate family history treasure hunt with clues scattered all around southern England. Leaving her deceptive new husband behind, Julie sets out on the madcap adventure of a lifetime, together with her eccentric, karaoke-loving cousin. Along the way, they meet well-meaning aristocrats, experienced genealogists, a handsome antiques shop owner, and a verbose lawyer with a curious potbellied pig... This is the first novel in an uplifting, family-friendly series.

A Note From the Publisher

This novel is a family-friendly clean read. Enjoy!

This novel is a family-friendly clean read. Enjoy!

Advance Praise

"A lightweight, warm, and often charming adventure."

Kirkus Reviews

"A lightweight, warm, and often charming adventure."

Kirkus Reviews

Social media outreach

National media campaign including television, print, radio and online coverage

ARC distribution campaign

Digital marketing/publicity campaign

Review campaign targeting media, Amazon and Goodreads...

EDITION Paperback
PRICE

Send to Kindle (PDF)

I really enjoyed this book I adore the cover of the book. I love how the author really goes into detail of the different settings in this story it makes you be able to imagine your right in the story. I also love that this book is family friendly and I can't wait for more series. Highly recommend the book and author. Amazing job.

This book was sent to me electronically for review from Netgalley. This is a quick fun read with likable characters…most of them. This author is talented in weaving a story that keeps the interest of the reader. Enjoy

A very sweet book. And a very cute cover. I liked this story and the characters. I had a little trouble following it at the beginning but the very thorough character index helped.
Thank you to NetGalley for the advance read.

Once I got past the exhaustive list of characters, the story was funny and very well-told. I actually fond myself referring back to the list. however, it almost made me put the book down before I started the first chapter.

This was a wonderful story of bringing the past and the present together. It reminds us how important knowing about our ancestors is. It is cozy and comforting while the characters go on a scavenger hunt to better understand an aunt who has passed away. The characters are likeable and multidimensional. The story is fun and makes you want to keep reading. There is heartbreak, and love. A quirky cast of supporting characters adds to the color of the story. You never know what they will find next on their hunt. It shows how we live in a big world, but are all connected in ways we may not anticipate. A heartwarming read that is an absolute must!

As I don't read the blurb before trying a book I didn't know what to expect but it is brilliant. Different storyline to many other types of novels but one that I will read again at a later date. Very well thought out and written, well worth 5 stars.

Thanks to Netgalley and publisher for this ARC