Roots of the Kingdom
The Origin of Good & Evil According to the Scriptures
by Glenn L. Marx
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 20 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 10 Jun 2022
The establishment of nations, governments, and the shaping of our world system evolved around historical incidents of good and evil. Roots of the Kingdom is a captivating chronology about humans, heavenly hosts, and supernatural phenomena that unveils the spiritual network. Revealed is the chain of rebellious episodes that undermined the pinnacle of creation–Yahweh’s beloved humans. Unfortunately, modern Biblical teachings usually omit or gloss over these insights.
The violence on Earth cannot be gleaned by simply observing contemporary happenings. Author Glenn L. Marx divulges the unseen realm to widen our worldview and our understanding of God’s benevolent character. When this narrative is left untold, the residue of past sinister events causes doubts about God. Be inspired by gaining perception into our ancient beginnings. Knowing our spiritual roots builds a rock-solid restoration and renewal in our hearts.
Throughout this book, you’ll discover:
· God loves each of us no matter what, humans are the apple of His eye.
· God has been mistreated by the very creatures He created.
· Watcher angels rebelled and took women, adulterating human DNA.
· Giant Nephilim almost caused human extinction.
· Hidden details about Satan’s position as a high-level heavenly host.
· Evil entities in heaven seek to cause chaos, terror, and oppression.
· Fallen angels seek our demise, but God provides supportive people.
· God’s people have powerful tools and tactics to manage wickedness.
As we draw upon the roots of the Kingdom of God, we can achieve a more abundant life. And, those who know Him can take hold of eternal life.
John 10:10b, 28a I (Jesus) came so that they (His sheep) would have life, and have it abundantly. …and I give them eternal life, and they will never perish;
Get Roots of the Kingdom now and open up a fresh love in your heart for our Father in heaven.