Black Trailblazers

30 Courageous Visionaries Who Broke Boundaries, Made a Difference, and Paved the Way

Pub Date 27 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 27 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #BlackTrailblazers #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A gorgeously illustrated compendium of 30 black luminaries who changed the world.

Thirty bite-sized biographies of black thinkers, activists, and innovators with beautiful full-color illustrations throughout. Black Trailblazers is an illustrated inspiration for children that gives these important figures their due, highlighting their work to make our world a brighter, better place. An appealing blend of history, quotes from the figures themselves, and gorgeous visuals, this book will educate, entertain, and inspire.

Including luminaries such as:
  • Thurgood Marshall
  • Misty Copeland
  • ...and many more!

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

A beautiful book filled with such inspirational and courageous people who aren’t always taught about in schools! Black history IS our history and I would love to see this book used as a tool in every classroom in America!