The Official Daniel Tiger Cookbook

45 Grr-ific Recipes

Pub Date 15 Nov 2022 | Archive Date 15 Nov 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheOfficialDanielTigerCookbook #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Celebrate 10 years of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood in this all-new, official cookbook with 40+ grr-ific recipes! Based on the hit TV show airing on PBS Kids.

Delight in 45 tiger-tastic recipes based on the hit, Emmy Award-winning TV show Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood! This official cookbook is jam-packed with 45 tasty recipes like Mom Tiger's Banana Swirl, Baker Aker's Sunflower Cupcakes, Dr. Anna's Mango Lassi, Daniel's Birthday Cake, and so much more. It's a must-have for every Daniel Tiger fan.

Recipes are easy to follow and include full-color photography. This cookbook also has bonus information perfect for preschoolers, such as the importance of handwashing, kitchen safety, nutrition fun facts, and allergen information. There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and of course, snacks! Little ones will love trying new foods and old favorites. This cookbook is also a great tool to help plan Daniel Tiger-themed parties and birthdays!

Delight in 45 tiger-tastic recipes...

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

My son loves Daniel Tiger and he loves helping me cook. As someone who loved Mister Rogers Neighborhood growing up, Daniel Tiger holds some sentimental value to me, too, so this book was so fun to go through with my son. We found some fun recipes to make with him to help him gain confidence with cooking and he loved the idea that he was cooking with Daniel Tiger, too!

I am a a mother to a three year old, and we have been OBSESSED with all things Daniel Tiger since he turned one! We love Daniel Tiger books, and I was so excited to see this new book coming out later this year. Bonus because it's a cookbook - something we can both enjoy. Lately Ronan has been loving to help me in the kitchen so this book is literally p e r f e c t for us! With simple, fun recipes, fans of Daniel Tiger, cooking, and or activities to do with your toddler will definitely enjoy this one. I can't wait to own this book when it comes out!

Thank you Andrews McNeel Publishing for a digital copy of this book! This book is due for publication 9/8/22 and we definitely recommend it!

💙 Mommy (@𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐦𝐨𝐦) and Ronan (@𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐝) approved ✅

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚!