Blood! Not Just a Vampire Drink

Narrated by Gary Tiedemann

Pub Date 30 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 06 Sep 2022
Macmillan Audio, Macmillan Young Listeners

From Stacy McAnulty, author of the funny STEM picture book Earth! My First 4.54 Billion Years and the Our Universe series, comes an exciting picture book series focused on the science of the body.

Welcome to I Don’t Vant to Suck Your Blood Smoothie Shop, where all products are 100% blood-free!

That’s good news for humans, but bad news for a thirsty vampire who just wants a pint of O-positive. With a little help from a friend, he’ll realize that blood isn’t a beverage. Humans need it! Blood delivers oxygen and nutrients, helps fight off infections, and so much more. So grab this book and a pineapple-spinach smoothie, and find out why blood is such a fabulous fluid.

A Macmillan Audio production from Henry Holt and Company.

...

EDITION Other Format, Unabridged
DURATION 15 Minutes, 54 Seconds

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)