I’m Going to Have a Good Day!

Daily Affirmations with Scarlett

Pub Date 24 Jan 2023 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2023

Talking about this book? Use #ImGoingtoHaveaGoodDay #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I am beautiful. I am kind. I am loved

In this uplifting picture book, young readers will discover how they can use daily affirmations to remind them of who they are and what makes them special. Join TikTok sensation Scarlett Gray and Tiania Haneline as they repeat exuberant affirmations that empower Scarlett throughout the day and inspire those around her to create their own uplifting self-talk.

Every morning as her mom brushes her hair, Scarlett recites her daily affirmations. Those powerful words travel with her throughout her day, helping her replace negative thoughts with positive ones and live out the truth that she is beautiful, strong, brave, kind, and worthy of love. This fun-filled and inspiring kids’ book also includes a list of uplifting and child-friendly statements your child can use to create their own daily affirmation routine. With fun illustrations from Stephanie Dehennin that make the story come alive, you and your young reader will discover how much words matter in your own lives.

I'm Going to Have a Good Day! teaches children 4-8:

• how to incorporate positive affirmations into their lives
  • that self-esteem is fun and empowering
  • the benefits of passing on love and encouragement to others
  • how to overcome negative thoughts in their everyday lives
  • how to build confidence and see their self-worth

I'm Going to Have a Good Day! is ideal for:

• birthday, Christmas, and holiday gifts
  • bedtime and story time reading
  • encouraging kindness and self-confidence

Build up your loved ones with encouraging words of affirmation, and they'll be saying, "I'm going to have a good day!"

I am beautiful. I am kind. I am loved

PAGES 40

My daughter and I both loved this so much. An amazing book of affirmations and the need for them daily as we all traverse the world. I will definitely be purchasing this when it comes out!

Thank you Netgalley and Zonderkidz for the arc in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this book! I have followed Tiktokers Scarlett and Tiana and their use of affirmations for a while now and I’m so glad there’s a book now to do the same. Using affirmations can be a great way for kids to build self-esteem and how to overcome negative thoughts.

This was a great book for kids. I read this to my 3 year old niece and she loved it. I will be reading this to her again until I can buy her a finished copy. Highly recommend.