Replay

Pub Date 03 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 31 Aug 2022

Talking about this book? Use #Replay #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When an injury ends Niall McEvoy's pro football career, he retires to his hometown of Tagelus Bay to recuperate and make plans for the next chapter of his life. The one person who's always understood him best still lives there, but it'll take more than the glitter of his championship rings to convince Aria to forgive his betrayal and give him a second chance.

A widow, Aria MacBride believed a home in Tagelus Bay near family would be the perfect place to raise her son, Jake. But when Niall returns and she runs into him at the school campus where they first met and fell in love, old feelings she'd locked away rekindle. He abandoned her once for his career. This time she has even more at risk. Can she trust him with her heart again, and this time, with her son's as well? A life with the one man she's always loved hangs in the balance.

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Just finished reading Replay, a second chance, sports related romance novel. I have to admit, this trope is one that I love, and Ms. Rossi has done a nice job. I like Aria a lot and am so glad she made a good life for herself when Niall dropped her after high school. While, I like Niall now, I did have issues with his younger self and had a hard time reconciling what we found out about how he ended things with Aria and how he acted now. I guess the way his relationship with Renee played out made him take a long hard look at himself and he didn’t like what he saw. Good book, but I’ve read others that were better, so a strong 4 stars. Thank you NetGalley for for an advanced copy!