Phantoms (The Complete Trilogy)

Pub Date 01 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2022

Talking about this book? Use #PhantomsTheCompleteTrilogy #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Phantoms is an elite team of paranormal investigators, each with their own reasons for seeking the answers to life after death.

NOW IN A COMPLETE BOXSET!

Ghost of a Promise

Jackson and Ava must determine if they're sharing something real...or if they've merely been possessed by a love that never died.

A Catherine Award-Winning book!

Give up the Ghost

Paul and Kerry are beginning to realize that perhaps the only way to find love is to face death.

Ghost of You

Nothing will prepare Cain and Sammy for the evil they are about to face.

A Holt Medallion Award Finalist!

GHOST HUNTING JUST GOT SEXY!

Reviewer Content Warning: This book contains open door love scenes and mild language.

NOW IN A COMPLETE BOXSET!

Jackson and Ava must...

Advance Praise

Phantoms Critical Reviews:

"Kelly Moran pens an exceptionally haunting romance. She creates a fascinating house, complete with an assortment of ghosts and an old mystery. Her characters are driven, loyal, and quite likeable."

-Fresh Fiction on Ghost of a Promise

"The author skillfully provides historical details to support the storyline. I was definitely impressed."

-The Romance Reviews TOP PICK on Ghost of a Promise

"I was completely captivated."

-Bitten By Books on Ghost of a Promise

"There's a mystery to solve, there's lust to enjoy between the characters, and there's a supporting cast of characters that were a joy to read. The pieces came together very nicely with a great balance of BOO and science. I thoroughly enjoyed this one."

-First Page to the Last Reviews on Ghost of a Promise

"Just when I thought the second book couldn't be anywhere near as great as the first... I was so wrong. Ms. Moran has a way of making the simple so self-reflective that it changes how you read a book."

-More Books Please Blog on Give Up the Ghost

"What a totally different and highly enjoyable, fast-paced, totally spooky tale! Great characters - including the phantoms - lots of mystery, angst and turmoil to keep readers enthralled from start to finish. Brilliantly written. I'll definitely be looking out for more by this author in future!"

-Splashes Into Books Blog on Give Up the Ghost

"Kelly Moran has made me a super fan of this genre, and in my opinion, I would love to see this series translated to T.V. or the Big Screen."

-Fresh Fiction on Give Up the Ghost

"An intriguing ghost story that I could not put down. I finished it in one sitting and wanted more. This story was fun, tense, involved, definitely sexy, entertaining and it kept me riveted to the pages of my Kindle."

-Keeper Bookshelf Reviews on Give Up the Ghost

"Kelly Moran's elegantly crafted tale of love and horror will have you holding your breath and sighing gustily." -In My Humble Opinion on Ghost of You

"There's something about Kelly Moran's writing which conjures images that give you chills, but also provides a romanticism between the main characters that makes you want to sigh happily."

-Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous on Ghost of You

"A well written and addictive haunting that has twists and turns, and keeps you on your toes guessing what is to happen next as Cain and Sammy fall for one another. This should be on one of those shows on A&E or Lifetime on Haunted Areas. Even the Discovery Channel's haunted series should get this. It was that freaky and good."

-Books Are Love Blog on Ghost of You

"The author took a sceptic like me on a journey that was beautifully written, wonderfully descriptive, pulse quickening and deliciously frightening."

-Books Laid Bare Blog on Ghost of You

Phantoms Critical Reviews:

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Phantoms The Complete Trilogy includes the books: Ghost of a Promise, Give Up the Ghost, and Ghost of You. Three stories that follow the members of Phantoms, a television paranormal investigation team (think Ghost Hunters only the entire crew is compromised of attractive people), with the focus of each book being centered on different members of the investigation team. I very much enjoyed each of the books. Not only are the stories well plotted with great characters, but I also must say I found that each of them worked on multiple levels. Each featured a mystery of sorts to figure out, each featured a solid romance angle, and each of the investigations felt like a true to life actual paranormal investigation. Now when I say ‘true to life’ I mean that the actual paranormal investigation felt believable/authentic, at least they felt as real/genuine as all those episodes of Ghost Hunters I’ve watched over the years, though in the case of the Phantom’s investigations they certainly find more concrete paranormal activity than I ever saw Jay & Grant find. (For those that don’t know Jay and Grant are the two lead investigators for the original Ghost Hunters show). I can easily recommend this series for anyone who enjoys paranormal romance/ghost hunting. Not only are the stories quite engaging, but there is a decent amount of creepiness to these investigations. Thanks so much to Kelly Moran and NetGalley for allowing me to read and review an ARC of Phantoms.

Phantoms by Kelly Moran.
Ghost of a Promise
A Catherine Award-Winning book!
Give up the Ghost
Ghost of You
Nothing will prepare Cain and Sammy for the evil they are about to face.
A Holt Medallion Award Finalist!
Brilliant read. Loved all 3 books. 5*.

If you like your paranormal books with attention to detail and awe-inspiring action coupled with uncanny character development, this trilogy is definitely for you. All three stories are well-written with intriguing characters and plot. Highly recommended!

I really enjoyed this book. It had interesting story lines, likable characters and I would definitely read more by the author in the future.

I am so glad that I got to read tis trilogy together and I whizzed through it. Well written with great premises and well developed characters. Really enjoyable