Daily Wisdom for Women 2023 Devotional Collection

Pub Date 01 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2022
Barbour Publishing, Barbour Books

Talking about this book? Use #DailyWisdomforWomen2023DevotionalCollection #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

You Are a Woman of God. Live Each Day in Step with the Truth of God's Word!
Women will find comfort, challenge, and their spirits encouraged as they experience the encouraging wisdom of God's Word every day of 2023.

Every day for an entire year, you'll be encouraged by scriptures, devotional readings, and prayers that remind you that no matter what worries, anxious thoughts, or fears arise, God provides peace, hope, and comfort that will overcome any obstacle. Daily scripture readings follow a Read through the Bible in a Year reading plan that you may choose to complete alongside the daily readings.

In these pages you'll find comfort, inspiration, and spiritual blessing as you grow in your faith all 365 days of the year.

Throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.
Ephesians 4:22-24 nlt

You Are a Woman of God. Live Each Day in Step with the Truth of God's Word!

Send to Kindle (PDF)

I know I'm supposed to read this book one page a day, but the content is so wholesome that I ended up reading it in one day. Thank you for the opportunity. It's food for soul and came just in time to lift my spirit. I will for sure re-read it whenever I feel low.