Devotions for Dog Lovers

Everyday Inspiration and Encouragement

Pub Date 01 Nov 2022 | Archive Date 30 Nov 2022
Barbour Publishing, Barbour Books

Talking about this book? Use #DevotionsforDogLovers #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Our canine companions have a lot to teach you about life, love, and everything in between.

If you’re a dedicated dog lover, you’ll treasure curling up with the Devotions for Dog Lovers—featuring dozens of inspiring devotional readings touching on topics like

• courage
  • contentment
  • character
  • and more!

This fantastic book is a true reminder that there’s more to life than tail-wagging, ball-chasing, and begging for biscuits.

EDITION Paperback

Send to Kindle (PDF)

This a book of devotions compiled of stories about dogs targeted to relate to your faith. It is an easy read and would be perfect for some relatively new in their faith - a bite sized morsel to read every day.

It's a good little book which reminds me of Chicken soup for the soul. I got this in exchange for an honest review.

I thought this book was so cute and adorable. This book would be good for any christian readers. The stories were very well written and relatable. I loved the illustrations throughout the book as well. It was a good read overall.

Just when you’ve thought you’ve seen every theme there is in devotionals…. Here’s one that I, at least, can get very on board with. This devotional is focused on the beautiful things and lessons we can learn from our canine companions, about life, love, devotion, and everything in between. This is one of those things I didn’t know I ever needed until I saw it.

This is a wonderful devotional for dog lovers. I love reading the stories of the lovable dogs and then reading how their adventures relate to Biblical persons and events. They make me laugh during my morning devotions and the relations to the Bible really make me think. Highly recommend.