Unbound II: New Tales By Masters of Fantasy
by Kristen Britain; Saara El-Arifi; Kevin Hearne; Brian Herbert; Kevin J. Anderson; Mark Lawrence; Tamora Pierce; Ken Scholes; Jon Sprunk; Adrian Tchaikovsky; Django Wexler; Dyrk Ashton; Peter Orullian; Anna Smith Spark; Anna Stephens; Patrick Swenson; Jordan Ross
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 06 Dec 2022 | Archive Date 15 Feb 2023
A magical collection of seventeen original stories by an amazing list of contributors—including a Dune story by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson!
Like Unbound and Unfettered before it, Unbound II boasts a collection of SF&F writers allowed to submit the tales they've been wanting to write for a long time—without the constraints of theme. The result? A new anthology as powerful as the first. The stories gathered here are only bound by
how enchanting and enthralling they are.
Enter an underworld of history and dark creatures with Kristen Britain. Return to the aftermath of Dune's Butlerian Jihad with Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson. Revisit the Broken Empire trilogy with Jorg Ancrath and Mark Lawrence. Go on the most enchanting and dangerous of knight quests with Anna Smith Spark. Discover how Gladys got her name in a new Ink & Sigil story by Kevin Hearne. Uncover the magical truths of the Frasier family with Tamora Pierce. These tales and the others that comprise Unbound II will leave you reading long into the night and early morning hours.
Featuring all-new stories by:
- Dyrk Ashton
- Kristen Britain
- Saara El-Arifi
- Kevin Hearne
- Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson
- Mark Lawrence
- Peter Orullian
- Tamora Pierce
- Jordan Ross
- Ken Scholes
- Anna Smith Spark
- Shawn Speakman
- Jon Sprunk
- Anna Stephens
- Patrick Swenson
- Adrian Tchaikovsky
- Django Wexler
And an introduction by Shawn Speakman!
Following the award-winning success of the Unfettered anthology series, Unbound II offers the best manner to discover great new writers while reading authors you've followed for years—all of them master storytellers of the highest caliber.
Praise for Unfettered III:
"This powerhouse addition to the Unfettered series... boasts an incredible lineup of stories by pillars of the fantasy genre, many of whom contributed works set in the fictional worlds for which they are best known." - Publishers Weekly
- A robust marketing and publicity budget
- Key online advertising on Shelf Awareness to booksellers and librarians. Additional advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others
- One ASK ME ANYTHING (AMA) event with the anthology’s contributors on Reddit's r/Fantasy (2M followers) community
- ARC Giveaways: On Goodreads, Reddit, and Shelf Awareness, as well as on each contributor's social media presences
- Social media assets heavily featured on each author’s individual social medias and websites
- eARCs available on Shelf Awareness and NetGalley
- The anthology will be featured at Rose City Comic Con, with its launch on November 15, 2022 at bestselling author Brandon Sanderson's Dragonsteel Mini-Con in Salt Lake City, UT
Average rating from 17 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Edgar Allan Poe
Rudyard Kipling, Chrystal S. Chan
L.M. Montgomery, Crystal S. Chan, Kuma Chan
SQuire Rushnell; Louise DuArt