The Christmas Cupid

Pub Date 14 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 28 Oct 2022
HQ, HQ Digital

Talking about this book? Use #TheChristmasCupid #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘Laugh-out-loud funny… Everything you want in a Christmas book and more!’ Jaimie Admans

Zoey Beake is having a bad December. She’s just been dumped, she’s had an extremely dodgy haircut that even the biggest woolly hat can’t hide, and then a tragic accident – involving an elf outfit, stilts, and a red double-decker bus labelled ‘The Santa Express’ – leaves her dead.

But then Zoey is given a second chance at life. Sent back to the start of December, if she can match six couples by Christmas Eve her life will be saved. Which gives her the perfect opportunity to win her boyfriend back too…

Can Zoey find love in time for Christmas?

A funny and uplifting Christmas romantic comedy for fans of Catherine Walsh, Josie Silver and Kristin Bailey!

Readers LOVE The Christmas Cupid!

‘I was thinking about this story when I wasn't reading it. And I was devouring this story when I was reading it!… I absolutely loved it!’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘A super funny and sweet romantic comedy. This book had me hooked from the very beginning… Zoey Beake is hilarious and such a joy to get to know.’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wow, really enjoyable read. Totally recommend.’ NetGalley reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐