Control is Everything

(Protected #2)

Pub Date 12 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 26 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #ControlisEverything #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

She’s gone.

Daleylah Martinez has been taken and it’s my fault. I knew the second she came into my life it would mean trouble. Agreeing to protect the daughter of a crime boss is a job with danger written all over it. I should never have accepted it, that was my first mistake. Now she’s missing because I let my guard down.

I fell for her. That was my second mistake. I tried to fight the attraction, but her long dark hair and the way she looks at me with those innocent dark eyes, had me from the first moment I walked into her house.

My third mistake was thinking that belonging to me gave her protection. Everyone knows me, no one would take from me, I thought. I let people know she was mine but made her a target by doing so.

Well I know who’s taken her. I’m going to get her back and then make him pay. If he has touched even a hair on her head, death will be a mercy he’ll beg me for...

She’s gone.